Questions for 12/11

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 7 comments

• mrpki

10 December, 2020 - 12:18 pm

<p>Ending with a fun one this week: It seems like Cyberpunk 2077 is a mess and Halo Infinite is a year away, should we all wait for the new XBox series consoles when there are pricing discounts and actual games ready to take advantage of the new platforms?</p>

• dcuk7

10 December, 2020 - 1:45 pm

<p>Hi Brad, </p><p><br></p><p>Have you heard if there is any truth to the rumour that the reason PS5 versions of games are outperforming Xbox Series X versions is down to Microsoft's GDK lagging behind Sony's dev tools? </p><p><br></p><p>Some Xbox-focused YouTubers reported this as fact when talking about games like DiRT 5 and AC: Valhalla running better on PS5. </p>

• Usman

Premium Member
    10 December, 2020 - 3:13 pm

<p>Is the M365 consumer password manager still being planned? </p>

• sydney2k

10 December, 2020 - 8:21 pm

<p>Hello Brad,</p><p><br></p><p>just two more shopping weekends before Christmas- what new tech goodies would you recommend to give to family and friends?</p>

• brothernod

Premium Member
    10 December, 2020 - 11:35 pm

<p>This is problem dumb, but how well does your Xbox Series X control you tv compared to your Xbox One? I'm sure mine is set up wrong but it doesn't turn my tv on and changing source to watch Tivo is obnoxious compared to kinect and hdmi-in. First time a new console has felt like a regression. I hope to have your tv soon and would love to hear it works just as smoothly as XB1.</p>

• sherlockholmes

Premium Member
    11 December, 2020 - 4:46 am

<p>I am using a Fire TV Stick 4k for watching TV and Netflix &amp; co. I am thinking of switching to an Android TV device. Do you have an opinion what service is better regarding privacy issues? Thanks. </p>

• shark47

11 December, 2020 - 7:43 am

<p>Hey Brad,</p><p><br></p><p>What are you hearing about Windows 10X?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC