Questions for 12/17?

Questions for the podcast tomorrow? Drop them here.

Conversation 10 comments

• jnbck

16 December, 2021 - 5:12 pm

<p>Happy Friday Brad!</p><p><br></p><p>I’m a year getting PC Game Pass for my son (12) for Christmas. When I sign up, would I be better off using my own email for the account or using his? I can access both accounts but didn’t know if he would have to be on my PC account while playing if I used my email. He has in own MSFT account to log into the PC. Just looking for the smoothest path.</p><p><br></p><p>Also, I didn’t know if there would be limitations if we used his account since he is under 13?</p>

• matheusdolci

16 December, 2021 - 5:14 pm

<p>is possible xbox acquire japanese publishers like sega/bandai nanco or konami?</p><p>is true the rumors about xbox buy ubisoft and warner bros games?</p><p>is true the rumor about a minecraft plataform fighting game?</p><p>when we will able to see more acquisitions big as bethesda or even more bigger?</p><p>will game pass have a lite version with adds(for who dont have conditions to paid the money or who are interesited in a lite version with adds) ?</p><p>is possible the franchise blue dragon of xbox 360 back?</p><p>when we will have a new killer instinct?</p>

• Migui

16 December, 2021 - 5:35 pm

<p>I just saw the Xbox documentary. I think that the hole thing is amazing. I particularly love the part where they talk about the proposal to buy Nintendo and the one where the talk about how they rejected GTA 3 being Xbox exclusive. What’s your favorite part?</p>

• ingi0m4rx

16 December, 2021 - 6:41 pm

<p>Hey brad,</p><p><br></p><p>Maybe this one is a bit outside of your knowledge but </p><p><br></p><p>Playing Halo Infinite, I see some items that I would like to buy but the prices are just way too much. Although they line up pretty well with other games.</p><p><br></p><p>Is there a particular reason why microtransactions are priced that way? Because you would think MORE people would buy the items if they were just a bit cheaper and they would make more money in the long run instead of charging 15 dollars for a sword. </p>

• mrpki

16 December, 2021 - 8:06 pm

<p>Glad to hear the Sams report is being continued despite the First Ring Daily not being "daily" anymore…so I have a question based on your commentary on crypto, blockchain and NFTs. Have you thought of creating an NFT of the SAMS Report logo to sell and make some serious coin?</p>

• sydney2k

16 December, 2021 - 10:08 pm

<p>Happy six shopping days before Christmas Brad,</p><p><br></p><p>Here is a fun one- if the introduction of Windows 11 followed what happened with Halo Infinite, how do you think you might have reported it?</p>

• txag

16 December, 2021 - 11:38 pm

<p>Probably too late and off-topic, but I was wondering if you could give us a Tesla update, now that you’ve had it for a while.</p>

• Pulagatha

17 December, 2021 - 12:31 am

<p>Do you think the most Microsoft will ever be cross platform with Android is Your Phone or will they start making several apps cross platform with Android? Like, lets say they come out with a redesign of OneNote (and hopefully ditch that name) will it sync with Android?</p>

• Qnox

17 December, 2021 - 3:54 am

<p>Hey Brad,</p><p>Microsoft has been gathering a lot of bad press recently with their choices regarding Microsoft Edge, like trying to stop people from downloading Chrome, blocking EdgeDeflector and protocol redirections, making it harder to switch browsers (although they backtracked on that one) and the list goes on.</p><p>What do you think is the reason for enforcing Edge this aggressively? </p>

• ngc224

17 December, 2021 - 5:18 am

<p>Anything you can say about the next Surface announcement?</p><p><br></p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC