Questions for 12/22

Questions for the show? Drop them here!

Conversation 5 comments

• simont

Premium Member
    21 December, 2017 - 1:55 pm

<p>Are you using any two factor authentication systems other than the Microsoft Authenticator for Microsoft sites?</p>

• Simard57

21 December, 2017 - 4:10 pm

<p>is there a way to delete account usernames &amp; passwords that Edge remembers?</p><p>is there a way to delete account usernames &amp; passwords that Chrome remembers?</p><p><br></p>

• Simard57

30 December, 2017 - 7:33 am

<blockquote><a href="#229918"><em>In reply to Simard57:</em></a></blockquote><p>thanks Brad – I did find in Chrome Settings. still looking where in edge to do so</p><p><br></p>

• Sprtfan

21 December, 2017 - 4:25 pm

<p>Back in September there was news that Microsoft increased the Windows Store device limit from 10 to 2,000. When I go to manage device limits, I'm still at 10 of 10 and have to remove a device before I can add another. Was this a bug back in September or is this something that is still coming? </p><p>Between Phones, HTPCs, Desktops and laptops I'm at my limit. Thanks</p>

• Kudupa

21 December, 2017 - 8:42 pm

<p>With the news of Apple combining iOS and MacOS, I have few question no to ask,</p><p>1) what will be the effect on Microsoft and Windows?</p><p>2) Will apple be successful in doing this?</p><p>3) How long this will take ?</p><p>I'm almost certain on Apple pulling this off due to developer support &amp; the love people have for everything apple. </p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC