Questions for 12/16 podcast

A bit late with this one, put any qs here!

Conversation 6 comments

16 December, 2016 - 7:49 am

<p>If Cortana was available through multiple OEMs, would they be compatible with each other? &nbsp;Would you choose the Windows 10 one with a screen or would you choose the Linux/Android one with no screen?</p>

16 December, 2016 - 8:09 am

<p>Will Windows Phone 7 + 8 (Silverlight Apps) also be available on Windows 10 Cellular PCs? With Windows RT it was strange because it was ARM but couldn’t run ARM (Phone) apps.&nbsp;</p>

16 December, 2016 - 8:24 am

<p>Will the new cellular pcs use the same baseband software as phones? &nbsp;How will this ginormous security risk/threat vector be mitigated?&nbsp;</p>

Premium Member
    16 December, 2016 - 9:04 am

<p>Could Microsoft’s new cellular PCs open the door for Skype to become a mobile virtual network operator?</p>

16 December, 2016 - 9:31 am

<p>Do you know of any manufacturers putting Windows Hello enabled cameras into monitors? I feel like this is an untapped market for peripherals right now.</p>

Premium Member
    16 December, 2016 - 11:34 am

<p>When is the end of year laptop recommendations coming? I have to give my wife some idea what to buy me! I tried out a Spectre but wasn’t as impressed with the touchpad (just didn’t seem as responsive) as the Dell XPS 13. Please put the exact versions/models you tried out. Also, what are the sweet spots for specs I’m thinking 512 GB SSD and 16 GB RAM.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC