Questions for 2 26

Drop them here.

Conversation 7 comments

• shark47

25 February, 2021 - 2:08 pm

<p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Hey Brad, why hasn't Microsoft said anything recently about Windows 10X or whatever it will be called? </span></p><p><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Also, what is the future of Bing? I haven't heard anything on that front in a while.</span></p>

• mrpki

25 February, 2021 - 2:44 pm

<p>How about two fun questions this week?</p><p><br></p><ol><li>Are you going to sign up and pay for Paramount+ streaming so you can watch the Halo TV series next year?</li><li>Have you considered now having the spouses host a closing monthly podcast going forward? :-)</li></ol>

• azbat360

25 February, 2021 - 3:12 pm

<p>Why hasn't Microsoft made multiplayer free &amp; why hasn't it replaced Live Gold subscription with a Family digital sharing plan for up 10 family members to share purchased games &amp; Games Pass? They could provide it a la cart like Nintendo Switch Online Family Membership or make it part of Game Pass Ultimate.</p>

• jlv632

25 February, 2021 - 4:47 pm

<p>After some light was cast on the love affair for Telsa this week… Does you car have a name? </p>

• obatu100

25 February, 2021 - 7:40 pm

<p>xbox live outage. I am new to xbox, sort of. More on that in a minute. Could you talk about what an outage means. From what I can tell it means Game Pass Ultimate games like Forza Horizon 4 do not work. Things i have pined to the Home screen are no longer there… Although a Group I have is. Get other error messages when starting non-Game Pass Games. Also setting and updating a controller i got today got an error, but it did update. Could you tell us what an outage effects.</p><p><br></p><p>PS: I am 46, this is my first new console. In the past, I did some computer gaming, but never on a console. I just could not get into it. I did get an Xbox 360 4 years ago, I got it cheap, and wanted to play one game in particular. Crimson Skies, an original Xbox game. (i loved the PC version, so i wanted to play this.) I played for a bit, but it sat dormant till recently. Got it working, and my 4 year old and i have been having fun.. Hydro Thunder and some Lego games. Thus I decided to get a brand new console, and we have been loving it. </p><p>I used my Micosoft points to "pay" for Game Pass Ultimate. If I do my searches everyday, i will not need to pay for the next year and a half. </p><p>Thanks for your time,</p><p>Richard</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

• anoldamigauser

Premium Member
    25 February, 2021 - 11:15 pm

<p>Now that ChromeOS is the number two operating system, is it too late for Microsoft to bring out Windows 10X?</p><p>What's the deal with the TP? The only decision is over or under.</p>

• eeisner

Premium Member
    26 February, 2021 - 12:20 am

<p>How do developers get past this game storage size issue when internal storage on consoles isn't necessarily upgradable?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC