Questions for 2/4?

Drop them here.

Conversation 10 comments

• Migui

03 February, 2022 - 1:47 pm

<p>There is a battle of adquisitions on the videogame industry, and we are on only February. Do you think that this is good to the industry?, I mean, the film industry went through something similar and it didn’t end up very well… . And I have another question. Xbox has big problems to enter in Japan. Do you think that they are doing enough to solve this problem this generation?, What partnerships/adquisitions do you think would help them achieve this goal?</p>

• ringofvoid

03 February, 2022 - 4:09 pm

<p>Now I’m going to have to listen just to see if Brad name drops Stardock as the premier gaming acquisition </p>

• haghighat

Premium Member
    03 February, 2022 - 1:56 pm

<p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Could Hololens 3 really be dead? </span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">If so, what would come next for Microsoft in the VR/AR world? </span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Does it even make sense to leave this market with so much potential, while all the other key players (Meta, Sony, Google &amp; …) are doubling down on it? </span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Does Microsoft’s headstart in the business space mean nothing in the consumer space?</span></p>

• mrpki

03 February, 2022 - 2:00 pm

<p>HI Brad – I know you were distracted with Kansas City losing their Championship game, but what did you think of the Halo TV series trailer? Are you going to sign up and pay for the Paramount+ premium streaming service to imbibe in this new series or were you disappointed by seeing the Chevy Tahoe in the background on some of the scenes?</p>

• usman

Premium Member
    03 February, 2022 - 2:38 pm

<p>What beans can you spill about the future of Hololens and just the platform in general? </p><p><br></p><p>I am not surprised by the quality control issues with the IVAS program since the laser scanning display engine isn’t that great outdoors and causes eye strain. How much of Microsoft’s response to the article was damage control?</p>

• Pulagatha

03 February, 2022 - 2:59 pm

<p>Might we see a well implemented dark mode in the the new build coming out next week?</p>

• jay wolf

03 February, 2022 - 4:11 pm

<p>Hi Brad</p><p><br></p><p>Now that the dust has settled, and some more details have come out on the Sony/Bungie deal. Do you have any additional thoughts on the matter ? Do you see future Bungie games coming to Xbox or will be Playstation and PC ?</p>

• sydney2k

03 February, 2022 - 8:09 pm

<p>Happy February Brad,</p><p><br></p><p>just recently I saw that the Microsoft Home Use Program was highlighting a 40% discount for one year’s annual subscription for the Microsoft 365 Personal and Family plans, plus 30% discount if you extend that subscription into subsequent years (up to a maximum of five years on the total subscription.)</p><p><br></p><p>I’m not really interested in the Office and Skype parts of the plans, more in the 1Tb OneDrive- is it worth getting a subscription just for that? </p>

• chris_h

04 February, 2022 - 5:28 am

<p>Hi Brad,</p><p><br></p><p>I recently acquired a refurbished surface Pro 4 for next to nothing and was offered windows 11 through dev, beta and release channels on the insider program even though it has a 6th gen i5. On an old desktop with a 3rd gen i5 I am only offered win10 through the insider program. Do you think 6th/7th gen might be able to access win11 for the long term through the insider program, or is this something specific to surface devices, or a glitch?</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks for the news and updates each week!</p><p><br></p><p>Chris</p>

• bwookey

Premium Member
    08 February, 2022 - 6:26 pm

<p><br></p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC