Questions for 2/10 Podcast

Question for the show? Drop them here!

Conversation 8 comments

Premium Member
    09 February, 2017 - 5:16 pm

<p>I just want to know how well Paul’s snowblower works/worked in the snowpocolypse.</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>
    <p>We want to find out the important things.</p>

Premium Member
    09 February, 2017 - 5:19 pm

<p>When is "skype preview" going to be released?&nbsp; I also loved the ability to use Cortana on android to relay SMS to my desktop.&nbsp; is this coming back?</p>

Premium Member
    09 February, 2017 - 5:53 pm

<p>What’s up with the international rollout of Cortana being so&nbsp;slow? E.g. New Zealand – Joe Belfiore demoed a NZ version at NZ ignite in 2015, but nothing has&nbsp;been released</p>

10 February, 2017 - 8:28 am

<p>Which app is best to sync task with outlook.com on Android? Reminders on iPhone sync fine with outlook.com, but don’t seem have any official app to sync on Android.</p>

10 February, 2017 - 8:47 am

<p>Since the #SAMSReport is often a security show now… What do you think of Microsoft’s change in how it publishes Windows security bulletins through an authenticated portal and not a basic site listing like in the past?&nbsp;</p>

10 February, 2017 - 9:07 am

<p>It seems my question got overlooked last week:</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>
    <p>Why doesn&rsquo;t Microsoft just use Windows 10 Mobile with CShell instead of the "full" Windows for "Windows Cloud"?</p>
    <p>Windows 10 Mobile is more lightweight and even works with only 8GB Internal Space.&nbsp;</p>

10 February, 2017 - 9:34 am

<p>#1. How’s your health now?</p>
    <p>#2. AMD’s new Ryzen CPU is coming out soon – With Intel stagnating,&nbsp;any chance we will see more collaboration between Microsoft and AMD? What is your take on&nbsp;rumors that&nbsp;Scorpio will&nbsp;use Ryzen instead of Jaguar?</p>
    <p>#3. Seems like there’s a naming confusion (again). Is it Windows 10 Cloud, or Windows Cloud? Have you heard anything about how Microsoft would sell this SKU?</p>
    <p>#4. Creators update finally moved to rs2_release branch. When would be a&nbsp;good time to install it on my daily driver?</p>

10 February, 2017 - 10:05 am

<p>Should Microsoft being pushing Windows toward UWP and the rumored Cloud SKU given many users ambivalence toward the more modern aspects of Windows? It seems like many want Microsoft to stay at the&nbsp;Windows 7 level</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC