Questions for 3/4?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 10 comments

• thejoefin

Premium Member
    03 March, 2022 - 10:08 am

<p>The Surface team seems to have really found a groove with their lineup, is there still a push for the team to do revolutionary form factors? Or is the emphasis more about improving quality and incremental improvements in the existing lineup? </p>

• anoldamigauser

Premium Member
      03 March, 2022 - 11:37 am

<p>Riffing on this idea, do you think there is a market for devices like the Duo and Neo?</p><p>I have been fascinated with this form factor since the old Courier videos, but, honestly, I am not sure that I could find a use case that would make sense. It just seems cool, though.</p>

• sherlockholmes

Premium Member
    03 March, 2022 - 10:18 am

<p>So Brad, I use both Start10 on Windows 10 and Start11 on Windows 11. Is it possible to get an Flyout Option "All Programms" like on the Windows 7 Startmenu? </p>

• gstompk

Premium Member
    03 March, 2022 - 10:30 am

<p>Just subscribed to Premium. Heard you on Windows Weekly and am very interested in the History of Windows. Is there an index on your Programming Windows series I can use for a starting point?</p>

• navarac

03 March, 2022 - 11:18 am

<p>Wrong guy, methinks!</p>

• lindhartsen

Premium Member
      03 March, 2022 - 2:07 pm

<p>If you go to the top navigation under "Premium Content" and select Programming Windows that may be the best place to start.</p>

• mrpki

03 March, 2022 - 11:08 am

<p>Microsoft announced that Pluton will now be available on Windows 11 with <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 Compute Platform. Does that provide adequate incentive to use a Windows on ARM laptop and switch away from Intel based platforms for longer battery life?</span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span class="ql-cursor"></span> </span></p>

• shark47

03 March, 2022 - 11:28 am

<p>I know you mentioned all of the changes Windows is making to the UI. Do you know if there are performance improvements as well?</p>

• lindhartsen

Premium Member
    03 March, 2022 - 2:09 pm

<p>You’ve mentioned many times you use an iPhone, and your PCs appear to be all Windows, but how familiar are you with the state of macOS? Was curious in the context of Stardock and if you gleam ideas from the other side.</p>

• sydney2k

03 March, 2022 - 5:36 pm

<p>Happy March Brad,</p><p><br></p><p>I just saw your video about Xbox sales in Japan. Xbox is one thing, but just how well is Microsoft doing overall in Japan- Windows, Surface, Azure, etc? I figure that if Microsoft is prospering well in Japan, it can afford to carry Xbox along. In fact, how well is Microsoft doing when you compare it to the big tech giants- Amazon and Google?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC