Questions for 4/20?

Any questions for the show? Drop them here!

Conversation 6 comments

• Bart

Premium Member
    19 April, 2018 - 3:26 pm

<p>Do you expect Teams to come to consumer versions of Office365? Or a similar offering?</p>

• simont

Premium Member
    19 April, 2018 - 4:36 pm

<p>Is there a cheap way to run my personal domain on Outlook.com now that they have removed the personal hosting for new sign ups?</p>

• hrlngrv

Premium Member
    19 April, 2018 - 8:53 pm

<p>IIRC, MSFT Band wasn't based on Windows. Did the Band help convince MSFT that Windows was just too big for some things?</p><p>Also, what do you think will be the first MSFT-branded device using Azure Sphere?</p>

• Michael Suchecki

19 April, 2018 - 9:17 pm

<p>When will Thurrott mugs be available again? I’ve really been meaning to get my hands on one but every time I’ve checked for the past few months they’ve been out of stock!</p>

• hrlngrv

Premium Member
      19 April, 2018 - 9:58 pm

<p><a href="#264442"><em>In reply to MichaelEPS5:</em></a></p><p>Why not a Sams mug too? Or should that be Sams shot glasses or tumblers?</p>

• Peter klobčič

20 April, 2018 - 6:56 am

<p>In my last windows upgrade i got an extra partition on my ssd it shows as full and windows explorer shows nothing in it. Has anyone experienced that nad how did you get rid of extra partition. disk management tool does not allow to delit it.</p><p><br></p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC