Questions for 5 14?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 8 comments

• srrlx1986

13 May, 2021 - 12:54 pm

<p>How much money did Microsoft put into development of Windows 10x? Will it be written off as a loss. </p>

• mrpki

13 May, 2021 - 1:09 pm

<p>I see Microsoft has a new Security Unlocked: CISO series podcast. Are you listening to that one and is it any good?</p><p><br></p><p>No BS please!</p>

• psychoker

13 May, 2021 - 4:08 pm

<p>Hey Brad hope you are doing well,</p><p><br></p><p>So i saw in my thurrott daily mail today , that MS let us try Project Moca. Do you think that there will be a One App/Plattform to rule them all , like everthing combined Office 365 / One Drive / To Do / Sticky Notes etc ? </p><p><br></p><p>And will they release an App for Android , because that could be a journal like app for the Duo.</p><p><br></p><p>Have a great day ✌</p>

• psychoker

13 May, 2021 - 4:10 pm

<p>Sorry i forgot to ask , do you know something about the Snapdragon 7c , i am waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Book Go ? </p><p><br></p><p>Tnaks ✌</p>

• psychoker

13 May, 2021 - 4:22 pm

<p>And another one , the last one i promise, sorry , i cant edit my post , </p><p><br></p><p>Do you think with putting Windows 10X on hold/ice , will they try to make an Edge OS , or are they trying to make windows 10 lighter ? </p><p><br></p><p>Will they push Windows 10 on Arm more ? </p>

• Usman

Premium Member
    13 May, 2021 - 6:58 pm

<p>Looking forward to being one of the 5 Ohioans that win a million dollars in the vaccine lottery?</p>

• brothernod

Premium Member
    13 May, 2021 - 8:29 pm

<p>Did you ever believe in the vision and potential success of the Microsoft Courier? If so, now that it seems technically possible, how cheap would it have to be to be a success? (Obviously I’m eyeing those $600 Surface Duo’s)</p>

• jnbck

14 May, 2021 - 2:04 am

<p>Hi Brad – </p><p><br></p><p>I have a password manager question for you. I have been a paying LastPass customer for many years and think it is very good overall.</p><p>The only automation I can’t seem to get past is when a site has you put in your password, and then answer a ridiculous question (mother’s maiden name etc). There isn’t a place in LastPass to make it autofill these answers. Do you know a password manager that has that functionality?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC