Questions for 5/28?

Podcast will be on Saturday – drop any questions below!

Conversation 6 comments

• mrpki

26 May, 2022 - 11:09 am

<p>Let’s mix it up with a different ending question this week since it is being recorded on a different day!</p><p><br></p><p>What do you think about DuckDuckGo getting caught giving Microsoft permission for trackers? Will there be any retaliation or a fuss raised or will the story disappear in a few days?</p><p><br></p>

• SherlockHolmes

Premium Member
    26 May, 2022 - 12:03 pm

<p>So that Windows 11 22H2 is done and I installed it on both supported and unsupported hardware and looked at it and I thought: "What the fuck?" There is nothing in there apart from the little better start menu. And then there is Microsofts lying about how well Windows 11 is doing? So what is your take on where Windows will go from gere on? Or better: How big or how small do you think the next Updates will be? Will it get worse like Paul likes to think it will? </p>

• lenalfred

26 May, 2022 - 3:33 pm

<p>Remember Surface RT? what’s the difference between Windows ported to ARM on that machine vs. MSFT’s current journey to putting Windows on ARM? Also, I’m using One Outlook for work…and it’s okay but I can’t help but wonder if this software architecture will be used for the rest of Office. Is Project Monarch a fully functioning PWA? What’s your prediction? Should we expect the rest of Office to be like One Outlook? BTW, since I live in Augusta, and I know you are a golf fan maybe I can AirBnB my house to ya next year for the Masters :-)</p>

• Migui

26 May, 2022 - 4:30 pm

<p>MicrosofWhat do you think about Kotaku’s article about Game Pass? Do you think Xbox needs to include more content (first party or second party games). Finally, What do you think about the declarations of the former microsof exec Ed Fries?</p>

• sydney2k

26 May, 2022 - 6:23 pm

<p>Hello Brad,</p><p><br></p><p>the recent Build 2022 has just concluded, as a virtual event. However, next month, there will be various in-person Xbox Fanfest events taking place in four cities around the world, including Los Angeles. Is this the start of a gradual return to inperson events for Microsoft, or do you think that Fanfest is a one off experience?</p>

• anoldamigauser

Premium Member
    26 May, 2022 - 11:06 pm

<p>Now that the Surface Pro 8 has the same form as the Surface Pro X, do you use the Pro X at all anymore?</p><p>Based on information from Build, Microsoft seems to be clearly committed to Windows on ARM, but is there any point to it? WoA seems to be a pretty heavy lift for the chips so it doesn’t get the battery life one would expect, and of course you still get all the incompatibility.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC