Questions for 6/30 Podcast

Question for the show? Drop it here!

Conversation 15 comments

• Rob7

29 June, 2017 - 9:42 pm

<p>If you were buying a good dependable VR computer…..what would it be </p>

• Peter klobčič

30 June, 2017 - 4:50 am

<p>since you guys were in Holland playing with hollolens, how good does the hollolens work in a dynamic environment, for example to make an augmented reality car navigation.</p>

• TheOne

30 June, 2017 - 7:56 am

<p>Curious what you think of ARKit</p>

• StephenCWLL

30 June, 2017 - 9:04 am

<p>Has anyone EVER checked for solutions in Windows OS and had it come up with anything other than 'no solutions found'??? I need to know!!!</p>

• evox81

Premium Member
      30 June, 2017 - 10:43 am

<blockquote><a href="#133539"><em>In reply to StephenCWLL:</em></a></blockquote><p>I've gotten a solution once… It told me an updated driver was available directly from the manufacturer that had to be downloaded outside of Windows Update. And, it did solve the problem!</p>

• StephenCWLL

30 June, 2017 - 11:51 am

<blockquote><a href="#133570"><em>In reply to evox81:</em></a></blockquote><p><br></p><p>Paul should write an article about you! I've never met anyone yet who has had a solution &lt;shakes hand&gt; :)</p>

• StephenCWLL

30 June, 2017 - 9:05 am

<p> What's the single biggest issue with Windows 10 that you think has not been addressed?</p>

• the_zeni

30 June, 2017 - 9:13 am

<p>With the Surface Mini just "leaked", do you think there is any chance of MS releasing another device in this category with up to date specs and Win10 on ARM? Would really love such a device. Not talking about the foldable Surface Phone due in 2035…</p>

• djncanada

Premium Member
    30 June, 2017 - 9:16 am

<p>if Microsoft wants devs to move to UWP/centennial bridge apps, why is Microsoft moving their own apps in this direction so slowly!</p>

• DaQuantumFro

30 June, 2017 - 9:23 am

<p>Two questions. Given the reviews of the Surface Laptop, do you think Windows 10S has a future?&nbsp;&nbsp;Also do you think Microsoft will update the non-pro Surface line?&nbsp; </p>

• Kudupa

30 June, 2017 - 9:26 am

<p>Hey Brad, I like Cortana but What'd the point of Cortana on Android if it can't compete on features, laggy and borderline unusable?</p>

• team56th

30 June, 2017 - 9:33 am

<p>IrfanView entered Windows Store, Paint.NET to follow soon, 7zip consistently showing up in Windows on ARM demonstration… Do you think that old Windows developers are finally noticing Windows Store &amp; Centennial is taking off? If so, what brought this change? </p>

• NickDog

30 June, 2017 - 10:04 am

<p>What's in the pipeline for Groove? What are you hearing? </p>

• Tourniquet

30 June, 2017 - 10:06 am

<p>Is it worth to upgrade from a Lumia 950 to a Alcatel Idol 4 Pro (which will be released next week in Germany)?</p>

• jlmerrill

30 June, 2017 - 10:10 am

<p>Do you use outlook.com or gmail or both?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC