Questions for 7 9?

Drop them here.

Conversation 6 comments

• mrpki

08 July, 2021 - 1:11 pm

<p>Lets change it up for the last question of the week! Do you think the Windows 11 interface and requirements for next gen processor, TPM 2.0, etc. are tied more to the Windows Server platform versus the consumer low end platform?</p>

• StevenLayton

08 July, 2021 - 2:31 pm

<p>Have you watched any of the Euro 2020 Football over the last few weeks? How do you think will win the final on Sunday, Italy, or England? (Hint, the correct answer is England) ;)</p>

• bschnatt

08 July, 2021 - 6:09 pm

<p>Other than the Sams Report and First Ring Daily, what in the world do you actually do every day (besides bother Paul)? Other sources of income you can tell me without having to shoot me afterwards? Inquiring minds want to know…</p>

• shark47

08 July, 2021 - 9:02 pm

<p>Do you think we’ll see the Surface Pro X 2 this year and if so, what are your expectations for it?</p>

• shark47

09 July, 2021 - 9:17 am

<p>Also, I appreciate you doing this. Listening to the "Sams Report" is one of my favorite parts of the week.</p>

• wbaggerly

Premium Member
    09 July, 2021 - 7:28 am

<p>(Call me Wes)</p><p><br></p><p>Hi Brad,</p><p><br></p><p>I hope you are having a fantastic Friday. </p><p><br></p><p>I know your mobile environment is iOS, but I’m curious what Android Apps you are thinking about testing once the option/store becomes available for Windows 11, if any.</p><p><br></p><p>On the gaming side of this, do you think the Android Xbox Game Pass App could provide a better Cloud Gaming experience then using a browser, Edge or Chrome, on the PC?</p><p><br></p><p>Finally, any updated rumors out there about a New Surface Studio? How does it fit in the Windows 11 narrative?&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>Have a wonderful Weekend.</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Wes</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC