Questions for 8 06?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 6 comments

• mrpki

05 August, 2021 - 2:33 pm

<p>Your favorite ending question of the week requiring no BS: If Windows 11 requires TPM 2.0, etc. does that not mean that Windows 365 in the cloud will not have Windows 11 and other security protections available due to lack of the physical TPM chipset availability to your instance?</p>

• wunderbar

Premium Member
      05 August, 2021 - 2:57 pm

<p>Hypervisors have been able to do TPM’s and secure boot of VM’s for a long while.</p>

• confusedgeek

05 August, 2021 - 3:27 pm

<p>Elite controller 3 soon?</p><p><br></p>

• madthinus

Premium Member
    06 August, 2021 - 5:29 am

<p>All these little teasers for features coming to Windows 11…how are they going to be delivered? Store, Experience pack or CU?</p><p><br></p><p>Or is this for V.next of Windows 11. </p>

• navarac

06 August, 2021 - 7:07 am

<p>This may be probably too political, Brad, so I understand if you "pass" on this.</p><p><br></p><p>While I abhor Child Abuse, as most decent people must, what do you think of Apple’s announcement of the ability to determine images (or other content?) that is held on customers handsets? </p><p><br></p><p>Do you think that this flies in the face of Apple’s so-called protection of privacy. I believe it sets a dangerous precedent, in that governments (and not only dictatorial ones) may decide what is and what is not allowed. </p>

• navarac

06 August, 2021 - 7:08 am

<p>I should add that Apple will just report things to law enforcement, out of hand, so to speak.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC