Questions for 8/24

Questions for the show? Drop them here.

Comments (7)

7 responses to “Questions for 8/24”

1. Avatar

torchatlas

Do you think the Surface Studio will be discontinued? Microsoft has yet to release an updated version, and doesn't talk about the device very often. I know the Surface Studio is still featured in the Surface family images, but it's selling really terribly.

2. Avatar

matsan

(Moved my question over to Paul as I thought this was Paul's thread). No offence :-)

3. Avatar

programmeral

People keep saying Microsoft's plan for the Surface Go was mostly for first line workers. Its only been out a month, but have you heard of anyone actually planning to use it for that? I worry this is another case of Microsoft making something because they feel they need to, and then giving some marketing line around why they made it. If companies aren't planning to use it for that, it seems like a departure from Satya making business groups justify new products.

4. Avatar

Scott Ross

What type of hardware do you use to test beta or pre release software? Do you use new or switch between new and old hardware?

5. Avatar

bart

Will Xbox All Access be US only?

6. Avatar

Maktaba

You said you had some exciting news about Windows phone. Please share it with us.

7. Avatar

dtcpss

Will Microsoft make a new UWP podcast app to replace the old one in WP8.1?

Leave a Reply