Questions for 8/24

Questions for the show? Drop them here.

Conversation 7 comments

• torchatlas

23 August, 2018 - 2:22 pm

<p>Do you think the Surface Studio will be discontinued? Microsoft has yet to release an updated version, and doesn't talk about the device very often. I know the Surface Studio is still featured in the Surface family images, but it's selling really terribly.</p>

• matsan

23 August, 2018 - 3:30 pm

<p>(Moved my question over to Paul as I thought this was Paul's thread). No offence :-)</p>

• programmeral

Premium Member
    23 August, 2018 - 3:43 pm

<p>People keep saying Microsoft's plan for the Surface Go was mostly for first line workers. Its only been out a month, but have you heard of anyone actually planning to use it for that? I worry this is another case of Microsoft making something because they feel they need to, and then giving some marketing line around why they made it. If companies aren't planning to use it for that, it seems like a departure from Satya making business groups justify new products.</p>

• Scott Ross

23 August, 2018 - 4:19 pm

<p>What type of hardware do you use to test beta or pre release software? Do you use new or switch between new and old hardware?</p>

• bart

Premium Member
    23 August, 2018 - 4:49 pm

<p>Will Xbox All Access be US only?</p>

• Maktaba

23 August, 2018 - 5:24 pm

<p>You said you had some exciting news about Windows phone. Please share it with us.</p>

• dtcpss

23 August, 2018 - 7:48 pm

<p>Will Microsoft make a new UWP podcast app to replace the old one in WP8.1?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC