Questions for 9 20 19?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 4 comments

• emanon2121

19 September, 2019 - 2:54 pm

<p>Is Centaurus a Health Band type project? Meaning give it two generations and then give up.</p>

• MrPKI

19 September, 2019 - 5:40 pm

<p>Looking forward to the October hardware event, have you already received an embargoed briefing in advance of the event? </p>

• Rick

19 September, 2019 - 5:51 pm

<p>Happy Friday Brad, They are reports that there won't be a SurfaceBook refresh at the October event and I am thinking that might make sense. I think earlier this year you and others reported about a redesigned Book for 2020, so I can see them holding off on just a spec bump for now and waiting for the redesign. Do you think that's the case?</p><p><br></p><p>Sometimes you all are under nda, but who else are you expecting to announce new laptops before the end of the year? I will be in the market for a new laptop this year and I am waiting till at least November when most will be announced.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

• psychoker

19 September, 2019 - 7:38 pm

<p>Hey Brad, </p><p>First Question : Would it be possible to emulate an android phone on Windows 10 or Lite devices with LTE. So it would be possible to have a phone with Centaurus or when it happens Andromeda. </p><p><br></p><p>Second : What do you think about a Planner/ Organizer app like a Filofax with Microsoft Services. One App that contains OneNote / Outlook E-mail and Calendar / Contacts / Sticky Notes / OneDrive and you could use the pen to write in the calendar / link stuff together. A little bit like an old Windows Pocket PC PDA.</p><p><br></p><p>Have a great day ✌</p><p><br></p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC