Questions for podcast 10/14

Late on posting this but here ya go!

Conversation 6 comments

14 October, 2016 - 8:32 am

<p>With the disapointment of Band, Windowsphone why would MSFT bring an "Alexa" in home assitant to the market?&nbsp; Wouldn’t it make more sense to let OEM take the hardware risk.&nbsp; To that end, if it does release a device will companion apps for IOS and Android be released at the same time?</p>

Premium Member
      14 October, 2016 - 8:35 am

<blockquote><em><a href="#20758">In reply to alaskanjackson:</a></em></blockquote>
      <p>Excellent q.</p>

14 October, 2016 - 8:39 am

<p>What happened to the Nexdock Paul got? He tweeted about it and that was the last we heard.</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

14 October, 2016 - 8:40 am

<p>We all heard, that the Band 3 was cancelled for this year. In your opionion, is there any chance, that a successor is coming at all or is it terminally dead? I still think, that the device is unique in many ways and yould become a success, if MS would be really commited to it. Think of the Surface tablets, which were a disaster until V3, but then it turned into a success story. The reason is commitment. So Brad, please call Satya and convince him to show some passion&nbsp;:-)</p>
    <p>Regards from Germany!</p>

14 October, 2016 - 8:45 am

<p>What are your thoughts on Surface branded peripheral devices (mouse &amp; keyboard) from Microsoft? In my view, if they expand the brand to encompass their more mundane hardware it dilutes the Surface brand’s signature as "category defining devices".</p>

14 October, 2016 - 9:56 am

<p>In the invite to the October event, is there any significance to the words scrolling backwards as though you are looking at them from behind? &nbsp;I get that it is supposed to be that you are looking out a "window," but is there anything more to it than that?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC