Microsoft has just revealed the first new games that will join Xbox Game Pass in May. Four new games will be available day one on the game subscription service, starting with the [email protected] dungeon crawler Loot River today.
Two more games will follow on May 5 with Trek to Yomu and Citizen Sleeper, and the last four games will join the catalog next week. You can get the full list of new Xbox Game Pass games coming in the first half of May below:
- Loot River (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available today
- Trek to Yomi (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 5, available day one with Game Pass
- Citizen Sleeper (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 5,
available day one with Game Pass
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 10
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 10, available day one with Game Pass
- This War of Mine: Final Cut (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 10
- NHL 22 (Console via EA Play) – May 12
Last but not least, seven games will also leave Xbox Game Pass next week, starting with GTA San Andres – The Definitive Edition on May 10. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Remnant: From the Ashes, Steep, Enter The Gungeon, The Catch: Carp and Coarse, and The Wild at Heart will follow on May 15
Microsoft usually announces the second wave of Xbox Game Pass games later in the month, and there may be some surprises as well. We had an unexpected drop last week with NBA 2K22, which is now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers.