Microsoft has revealed today the next games coming to the Game Pass library in November. Two brand new games are available starting today, the Xbox-exclusive title Pentiment and the sci-fi adventure Somerville.
Pentiment is a medieval-themed narrative game from Obsidian Entertainment, the first-party studio which also released the survival video game Grounded last month. Both games received positive reviews, and they join Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition and Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary Edition in the lineup of Xbox Game Studios titles released this fall.
The next big releases coming to the Game Pass library this month include the PC games Dune: Spice Wars and Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, the multiplayer shooter Insurgency: Sandstorm, and the upcoming third-person shooter Gungrave G.O.R.E.
You can find the full list of upcoming Game Pass additions below:
- Pentiment (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available today
- Somerville (Cloud, Console and PC) – Available today
- Dune: Spice Wars (PC, Game Preview) – November 17
- Ghostlore (PC, Game Preview) – November 17
- Lapin (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 17
- Norco (Cloud and Console) – November 17
- Gungrave G.O.R.E (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 22
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (Cloud and Console) – November 29
- Soccer Story (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 29
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (PC) – November 30
Microsoft also announced that 15 new Xbox cloud-enabled games now support touch controls on tablets and smartphones: The list includes Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Origins, Disney Dreamlight Valley, Football Manager 3 Console, Immortals Fenyx Rising, and Scorn.
Lastly, eight games will be leaving the Game Pass library on November 30, including Final Fantasy XIII-2, Mind Scanners, and Warhammer 40,000 Battlesector. As usual, you can take advantage of up to 20% discounts on these games before they disappear from the Game Pass library at the end of the month.