Questions for 11/2?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 5 comments

• xapache

01 November, 2018 - 2:59 pm

<p>My SurfaceBook gen 1 when unplugged will sometimes appear to freeze. The screen will start to oversaturate and is completely unresponsive, as far as I can tell. After several seconds the screen will revert to normal and all the tapping, page up/down, mouse moves, etc. that I did while it was "frozen" will reveal that only the screen was froze and not the machine.</p><p><br></p><p>Ever hear of that? I was hoping this little thing would go away after the latest update but it did not. As a side note, it seems this happens more frequently when I'm in an area that has lower light that does not change. Which makes me believe it is the ambient light sensor causing this? </p>

• martinusv2

Premium Member
    01 November, 2018 - 10:41 pm

<p>1- Do you know if Microsoft have plans for the "<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent;">Surface All Access" be offered outside US?</span></p><p><br></p><p>2- I had to clean up some Environment Variables and had to find my way from Settings to the old Control Panel / System setting dialog. That go me thinking "How long it gonna take Microsoft to completely convert the old control panel to the new format". Do you know why it's taking Microsoft that much time to do this? </p>

• rlbaker

02 November, 2018 - 5:00 am

<p>What is the state of PWA auto-ingestion for the Microsoft Store? Do you think we will see this in the next Windows Update?</p><p>Thanks (and pre-ordered!)</p>

• Scott Ross

02 November, 2018 - 9:18 am

<p>How would you fix the insider program? </p>

• Mate Jovic

02 November, 2018 - 10:36 am

<p>Besides Redstone, is there another mainline developer branch, where a significant amount developers is working on the foundation of Windows for the next decade? In other words: will Windows continue to evolve in those bi-annual steps, or might we see a sudden feature hike at some point?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC