Questions for 3/17 Podcast

Drop them here!

Conversation 5 comments

• TechnologyTemperance

16 March, 2017 - 4:29 pm

<p>Do you think Project Scorpio will be powerful enough to support the Oculus Rift?&nbsp; Natural synergy there with the controller, also would solve the lack of VR problem.&nbsp; </p>

• Lewk

Premium Member
    17 March, 2017 - 12:20 am

<p>Is it possible that we'll see a new Touch Screen Word Flow Keyboard in Windows 10 with this rumoured CShell architecture? Seeing as the rumours around CShell say that it's an adaptable UI, having the Touch Keyboard adapt to screen changes and continuum seems logical.</p>

• gregalto

17 March, 2017 - 8:07 am

<p>Do you think we will ever see an Xbox mobile?</p>

• TheJoeFin

Premium Member
    17 March, 2017 - 10:01 am

<p>What is Microsoft doing with their built in app strategy? Do you know how those teams are organized? Are they intentionally keeping them under-featured to keep from competing with their O365 products? </p>

• rtodd_us

Premium Member
    17 March, 2017 - 11:03 am

<p>What is your favorite stock Android replacement apps? Things like an SMS messenger, reminder lists, email etc. or do you just go with stock Android? I ask this because of Paul's recent posts regarding Android for the Window's guy (Which BTW I really enjoy). I am getting an Android phone and though I like Microsoft products I also want the best. So I was wondering which apps do you think are the best on Android?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC