Questions for 8 13?

Drop them here.

Conversation 4 comments

• mrpki

12 August, 2021 - 1:03 pm

<p>Since it was quiet last week, let’s end with some Halo Infinite questions! Do you think Halo Infinite is on track for a holiday release based on your testing? Do you think there is any chance they may release it earlier? and for the last question with no BS please: will Halo Infinite be actually playable on an older console or will it only be decent on the XBox Series X?</p>

• AKAJoelReed

12 August, 2021 - 6:32 pm

<p>I’ve had a lot of fun playing some older games that got the "X|S" upgrades with graphical improvements or framerate enhancements but I noticed this week that Minecraft has not received a next gen update. Do you know what the status of that is? I know there were some ray tracing demos on PC a while back, but I thought there was supposed to be a next gen version for the consoles that included RT, draw distance, framerate and storage speed improvements.</p>

• hrlngrv

Premium Member
    12 August, 2021 - 7:49 pm

<p>How about something light? It’s been a while since MSFT’s last reorg. When’s the next one coming, and what’ll it look like?</p>

• madthinus

Premium Member
    13 August, 2021 - 6:13 am

<p>I have a rather odd question this week and I guess the answer is we don’t know at this time: What makes a version of Windows 11?</p><p><br></p><p>When you stop and think about it, it breaks down as follows: There is the base build 22000, the experience pack on-top and the apps. All of three these things is now untied, and as we have seen in the Dev channel, they all seem to roll out and update without much fan fare. Which brings me back to my question.</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC