More than a month ago, I reported about Microsoft Launcher’s big 5.1 update. Redmond started testing the major 5.1 update with beta testers back in late November, and the update has now started rolling out to everyone over this weekend.
Microsoft Launcher 5.1 brings a bunch of new features, including a suite of Digital Health focused features that help you track your phone usage and give you an opportunity to focus more on the real world.
The update introduces integration for Microsoft To-Do, as well as Sticky Notes, two of Microsoft’s consumer-focused services that have been getting quite a lot of attention lately. Here is the full changelog for Microsoft Launcher 5.1:
- Track your screen time, app usage and phone unlocks with the new screen time card
- To Do card now shows tasks from apps like Microsoft To Do, Outlook and Skype
- Notes card now shows your Notes from Sticky Notes on Windows, Outlook and OneNote mobile
- Cortana now has an updated card with commute/traffic
- “Hey Cortana” as a beta feature for the en-us market
- Cortana support in the es-ES market
- Bing mini-answers shows you quick answers for stocks and currency
The update is now available from the Google Play Store, so make sure to check for updates if you are yet to receive the new features. Microsoft did start rolling it out on December 22nd, so it’s likely you already have the update — if not, just upgrade from the Play Store.