As he did last year, Microsoft CMO Chris Capossela has graciously donated some great hardware and software on Windows Weekly. And as we did last year, we’re going to give it all away here on Thurrott.com.
The giveaways are:
- 2 Surface Pro X (16 GB, 256 GB) (No Type Cover)
- 2 Surface Pro 7 (16 GB, 256 GB) (No Type Cover)
- 2 Surface Laptop 3 (15-inch) (AMD, 16 GB, 256 GB)
- 10 product keys for a one-year Game Pass Ultimate subscription
- 10 product keys for a one-year Office 365 Home subscription
We’ll do the giveaways in three batches—Game Pass, Office 365, and then the hardware—via three separate posts over the next week or so. Because we’re paying the shipping costs, the hardware will be U.S. and Canada only, sorry.
You can indicate your interest in any of these giveaways by commenting on each of the posts to come. Do not comment here to indicate you’re interested in any of these items. There will be separate posts for the Game Pass Ultimate codes, the Office 365 codes, the hardware, respectively. (To comment, you will need a site account, which is free.) And then I’ll close each post after 24 hours and choose the winners at random the next day.
The first post, for the Game Pass Ultimate product keys, will go live on Friday morning, December 20, 2019. Stay tuned, and thanks! —Paul