Questions for 10 / 15?

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here.

Conversation 6 comments

• mrpki

14 October, 2021 - 11:13 pm

<p>Since the request came in late last night, I will have to end with a tough question: many people are wondering if there is anything so great about Windows 11 they should upgrade now, or are they better off waiting the first major refresh when many of the issues are resolved?</p>

• madthinus

Premium Member
    15 October, 2021 - 5:33 am

<p>Microsoft made a big deal about the new designed emoji’s for Windows 11. Then they ship Windows 11 without them. Last night they rolled them out to insiders and they look nothing like the 3D ones they had in the block post. What is going on there in Windows land?</p>

• jnbck

15 October, 2021 - 10:40 am

<p>Do you have an estimated timeline on Windows 11 supporting android apps, and will the entire google play store be available?</p>

• yb

Premium Member
    15 October, 2021 - 1:05 pm

<p>Hi Brad,</p><p><br></p><p>thanks for your comprehensive reply to my query last week!</p><p><br></p><p>A different one this week: outlook.com!</p><p>I use the web edition to access my email- normally via Chrome browser.</p><p>in the past couple of days, there is a ‘service handler'{?] prompt appearing in the address bar – urging me to download Outlook[PWA]. Id it Chrome, or Microsoft. How to you block it? many tks!</p>

• Brad Sams

Premium Member
      15 October, 2021 - 2:53 pm

<p>ah already recorded, missed this one :(</p>

• George Coll

Premium Member
    20 October, 2021 - 11:43 pm

<p>Is it true that Stardock is changing its name to The Facedock? </p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC