Questions for 4/7 Podcast

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here!

Conversation 7 comments

• michaelmartinez

06 April, 2017 - 3:19 pm

<p>If the idea behind the Scorpio is to compete with the $1,000 PC, will the gist of Windows 10 Cloud evolve to have an Xbox based shell for media consumption machines? </p>

• harmjr

Premium Member
    06 April, 2017 - 4:13 pm

<p>Any good resources for Surface Pro 4 users on setting up their screens to work with a additional monitors.</p><p>Its starting to drive me crazy having to tweak the settings for applications to look normal when moved from Surface screen to a regular monitor. It just never looks right. It its either the High DPI screen or its the 2:3 aspect ratio. Or something that I have no clue about. I use some older apps like Quickbooks 2015 edition and its really hard to use that application.</p>

• Simard57

06 April, 2017 - 4:22 pm

<p>What is the chance that the Casio Licensing agreement will result in Microsoft Band capabilities being offered in a future Casio product?</p><p><br></p><p>I recall when Band was announced that MS wanted to license it to others – is this what the Casio deal is?</p><p><br></p>

• lindhartsen

Premium Member
    06 April, 2017 - 4:34 pm

<p>The big talk around Neon is about improvements to the look and feel of apps on Windows, but do you think it'll influence Microsoft's efforts on other platforms? I like using Groove Music on iOS since I store my music in OneDrive but I find myself frustrated just how dated that app is becoming.</p>

• Kudupa

06 April, 2017 - 9:06 pm

<p>so can Microsoft sell cable or channel bundles on their Xbox &amp; Store platforms? This might be an idea they should look into as this would be easy way to get into user mindset. </p>

• Tourniquet

07 April, 2017 - 9:14 am

<p>Hi,</p><p>is it true that Microsoft will drop support for phones like the Lumia 930 and the 1520? It doesn’t make much sense to me. Recently the Windows Insider Team even posted a picture where you can clearly see two 1520, 730 etc. </p><p><br></p><p>What’s more is Microsoft updated the SOC table for windows 10 mobile and clearly says “<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Snapdragon 810, 808, 801, 800, 617, 410, 400, 210, 200, S4 Plus” can be upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile.</span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">&nbsp;</span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">https://msdn.microsoft.com/windows/hardware/commercialize/design/minimum/minimum-hardware-requirements-overview</span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">&nbsp;</span></p><p><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">So in theory Microsoft does even support phones likes the 920, 925, 1020 (S4 Plus)?!</span></p>

• spacecamel

Premium Member
    07 April, 2017 - 9:47 am

<p>Can we start a "GoFundMe" to get Mary Jo an Xbox for her new apartment?</p>

Windows Intelligence In Your Inbox

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Thurrott © 2024 Thurrott LLC