Questions for 4/7 Podcast

Questions for the podcast? Drop them here!

Comments (7)

7 responses to “Questions for 4/7 Podcast”

1. michaelmartinez

If the idea behind the Scorpio is to compete with the $1,000 PC, will the gist of Windows 10 Cloud evolve to have an Xbox based shell for media consumption machines?

2. harmjr

Any good resources for Surface Pro 4 users on setting up their screens to work with a additional monitors.

Its starting to drive me crazy having to tweak the settings for applications to look normal when moved from Surface screen to a regular monitor. It just never looks right. It its either the High DPI screen or its the 2:3 aspect ratio. Or something that I have no clue about. I use some older apps like Quickbooks 2015 edition and its really hard to use that application.

3. Simard57

What is the chance that the Casio Licensing agreement will result in Microsoft Band capabilities being offered in a future Casio product?

I recall when Band was announced that MS wanted to license it to others - is this what the Casio deal is?

4. lindhartsen

The big talk around Neon is about improvements to the look and feel of apps on Windows, but do you think it'll influence Microsoft's efforts on other platforms? I like using Groove Music on iOS since I store my music in OneDrive but I find myself frustrated just how dated that app is becoming.

5. Kudupa

so can Microsoft sell cable or channel bundles on their Xbox & Store platforms? This might be an idea they should look into as this would be easy way to get into user mindset.

6. Tourniquet

Hi,

is it true that Microsoft will drop support for phones like the Lumia 930 and the 1520? It doesn’t make much sense to me. Recently the Windows Insider Team even posted a picture where you can clearly see two 1520, 730 etc.

What’s more is Microsoft updated the SOC table for windows 10 mobile and clearly says “Snapdragon 810, 808, 801, 800, 617, 410, 400, 210, 200, S4 Plus” can be upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/windows/hardware/commercialize/design/minimum/minimum-hardware-requirements-overview

So in theory Microsoft does even support phones likes the 920, 925, 1020 (S4 Plus)?!

7. spacecamel

Can we start a "GoFundMe" to get Mary Jo an Xbox for her new apartment?

Leave a Reply